Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Birthday breakfast

Okay, so I know I need to update the blog...but I'm overwhelmed by the amount of pictures we have of Natalie's birthday, which is why I think it is taking me so long to post!  So we're going to start with her birthday morning, where she ate her cottage cheese with her hands.  I think I feed her food that is way too healthy, because the poor girl gets absolutely wild with excitement any time she sees the container of cottage cheese.  As my dad said, I need to give her a hamburger and fries!  But in the meantime, cottage cheese gets the job done.  So anyway, I set it on the table and went to the fridge to get her milk, and apparently I set the bowl too close to her tray, because she had begun to help herself.  Instead of taking it away, I thought, "Why not?"







This was right after breakfast.  Natalie reached the laundry on top of the table and pulled it down, the first time I have seen her able to see and retrieve what was on the kitchen table.  Trouble's coming... :)

1 comment:

K said...

I LOL'd at the one of her hand totally smashing her face :) Precious.