Friday, October 19, 2012

Trip to the Beach


One of the perks of staying home with Natalie is that I can travel!  I went to Florida with my parents for a wonderful visit to Naples.  It was beautiful!  Lovely area, perfect weather, and lots of fun things to do.

 A very classic Natalie face: "Oooh!"

 She feels such joy in the fact that she can walk!  Blurry, but I love her expression.






She's still a little nervous about the ocean and waves.  We didn't really go in.  We put her feet in, and that was enough for her!



 On the pier in Naples.




We had such a great time!  Thanks, Mom and Dad!



Also, here's a video of Natalie walking.

2 comments:

Josh said...

LOVE seeing her walk! She is looking more and more like a little girl now, and less like a baby! And I think your voice sounds just like your mom's voice - couldn't tell you 2 apart at one point!

Josh said...

And this is Whit not Josh :)