Here's the grand tour!
The view from our front door:
To the left, there is a door (not pictured) that goes to our bathroom, which also connects to our room. The door on the left in the photo is the coat closet, and the door on the right is Natalie's room. There is also a laundry closet to the right of the front door (not pictured).
Our living area:
The kitchen:
Oh yes, a tart that I made :)
Our dining nook
(Anyone have any suggestions for window dressing? Taylor likes it the way it is, but I think we need a bit of color. Has to be pretty minimalist, though.)
Our bedroom:
Our balcony:
Natalie's room: Not winning any baby magazine awards, but I'm just feeling good that I got everything put away!
We've got two bathrooms, which is a first for us! Somehow Natalie got the oversized tub :)
This apartment is great. It is nearly as big as our house, but still, we have had to squeeze our stuff in! I'm pretty proud of my ridiculous organizational methods. Let's say the apple doesn't fall far from the Brent tree!
The apartment is close to lots of trails and paths, as well as a lovely park. Two of the three apartment managers live at the complex, making us confident that it's a wonderful place. We don't hear a peep from our neighbors, and they are all very, very nice. Lots of retirees live here, and they love Natalie. A goofy thing that I really like about the complex is that there is a copier and a fax machine we can use free of charge - that has come in handy several times as new residents of North Carolina. I love the pool at the apartment, and Natalie has become quite the celebrity at the pool. All in all, renting actually feels pretty great with a one-year-old. Fewer things to take care of, so Natalie gets lots of attention!


1 comment:
Looks wonderful friend!!! So good to see your home. :)
Post a Comment