Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Happenings


 Megan came to visit...and Natalie made a new friend.

 This box was such a fun toy!

One of my favorite things is finding little articles that Natalie puts in odd places.  This is a perfect example.  Her shoe is in my big stockpot, and there are about seven refrigerator magnets in the ice cream maker (both are readily accessible on a shelf in the kitchen).  I just crack up every time I find a magnet in a new place.

More of the box...but can you see her crazy allergic reaction??  We had all kinds of guesses, but I think it was hummus that she reacted to.  Thankfully, it went away after about an hour.

Natalie knows how to kiss on command; if we ask her, we will receive a very sweet - and very sloppy - kiss!

Sometimes her aim is off.  But I don't mind.


Still loves playing on the carseat.

So, so happy.

No comments: