Wednesday, October 05, 2011
Two Weeks
Milestone a few days ago: the umbilical cord stump fell off! She has a belly button! :)
I don't think I'm going to be very good about getting Natalie in to "outfits" and putting headbands, etc, on, but when this came in the mail (thanks Judy!) AND she was sleeping peacefully, I couldn't resist.
The funny part of this picture is that Hallie is right below the baby on the floor.
Never doubt the importance of good baby carriers. She sleeps very well in this thing.
She's having more awake time, which we love.
Taylor has discovered several things that soothe Natalie (besides Mom): singing to her in the recliner, and holding her while bouncing on the exercise ball. The latter is especially fail-safe.
Right after a bath. We think this little towel is too cute/hilarious.
Hard to see in this picture, but this birthmark on her left thigh looks a lot like a heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ooooh I loooove the birthmark!!!!
Post a Comment