Thursday, September 28, 2006


This is a really big bug that I discovered outside our apartment today! I have no idea what he is, but I think it was injured - he was missing an antennae and wasn't skittish when I took pictures of him. He was about an inch long. YUCK. I don't like bugs very much, which Taylor can attest to. I go on rampages killing any crawly thing which finds its way into our apartment. Luckily, that doesn't happen that often; our apartment is sprayed every month for pests (or so they tell us!). I am also EXTREMELY thankful that I have not seen a tarantula or scorpion yet. I'm sure that day will come soon... Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Joshua Keene said...

Victim of a rampage? ;-)

Juanis Chanis said...

haha. I've killed quite a few in my day...my mom and dad got stung by a scorpion one night in their bed...just some things to look forward to. :)