Thursday, April 26, 2012

Natalie's First Trip to the Zoo

I had to take a full picture of this outfit...SO CUTE!

 First time in the umbrella stroller.



 Giraffes like carrots, apparently.


 Love these gorgeous blue eyes.

 We nicknamed these Taylor, Natalie, and Christine!



Just like we had our waterbottles, Natalie had her sippy cup.   She's just beginning to get the hang of it. But it certainly was needed in the 98 degree heat!  Another recent first for Natalie - she is getting very ticklish!  Not quite sitting up independently yet, but getting closer.

 Looking at the noisy birds.

 Nicknamed these "Christine, Sarah, and Andy;" or "Heather, Peter, and Taylor."

You can bet she was lathered with sunscreen!  I only missed a few tiny spots.  I think I put sunscreen on her three different times.  Gotta wear the shades to protect those sweet little eyes.


1 comment:

K said...

That giraffe tongue picture is INTENSE! :)