Sunday, May 06, 2012

Milestones

On April 29, Natalie suddenly decided that she wanted to sit.  Literally, she went from nearly toppling over to sitting up right for 10 minutes at a time, in the span of only a few minutes.


It's so much more fun to play with toys now!

Look what's next!  Or so we thought...

A week later, on May 5, she started crawling!  It's sort of in between an army crawl and a real crawl...here's the video of that very first time:

The video below is just so cute, I couldn't help posting it.  Natalie is cute, anyway - I'm a hot sweaty mess after my run.  

(Wow, do I say the weirdest things to my baby, or what??)

And that hand that's always in her mouth?  Taylor discovered a tooth emerging today, May 6.

SLOW DOWN NATALIE!!  :)

1 comment:

Meg and Gee said...

HOORAY NATALIE!!!!!! (COMMISERATIONS MOM AND DAD...LIFE GETS A LOT HARDER WHEN THEY MOVE AROUND! :) haha- jk. :) Well done, sweet girl! Loved every bit of that video and miss you guys like you wouldn't believe.
Big hugs xoxo