Monday, March 19, 2012

Six Months...Oops!




Natalie on 3/18/12

Well, I've been a bit delinquent with this blog.  Life has been BUSY, but we are finally starting to have some down time.  Sadly, I haven't taken many pictures in the last month - terrible!  Here are some of the photos that I did take.


My parents and grandparents visited us a few weeks ago.


Competition: Does Natalie get her blue eyes from great-grandpa, or from Dad?






Great-grandma, Grandma, Mom, and baby!


I tried to take a few artsy shots, in hopes of capturing how similar Taylor and Natalie's eyes are.  In the process, I realized you can see where she gets her profile (especially her cute little nose), too.




We started giving Natalie "solid" food earlier in March.  She loves it, but we've had some gas and allergy issues related to it.  So we're trying to work those things out.

1 comment:

Lori318 said...

I'm not sure what was more fun to watch on this video - Natalie eating or the shots of Natalie's feet kicking with a shot of Christine's feet, Taylor's black socks and the Corg waiting in anticipation.