It’s what I do best…except tonight. It’s the night before Thanksgiving, and I was getting really in to cooking the few dishes I had decided to make. I also decided to finally attack the massive amount of laundry we had left from our weekend trip. Unfortunately, I forgot to set the timer to remind myself to remove my wool sweater from the dryer after 5 minutes.
That wasn’t actually the word I used. This was one of probably only two times in my life that I used a VERY bad word. (Ironic…I made a pie tonight…coincidence?) After I thought about whether I should say it, I decided yes, this was an appropriate time to use that word. I liked this big, comfy sweater a lot, and now, well, it will fit Hallie snugly.
2 comments:
Hilarious :)
I know how this feels ... and since I know what happens when you make a pie, I think I know what you said!
Post a Comment