We hiked Pusch Ridge with Linda on Memorial Day morning. We got up at 5am to do it: the day only gets hotter! We had some beautiful views, and though it may not look it, the climb was extremely steep. On the way down, we got the reward of seeing two beautiful lizards warming themselves on rocks after a "cold" night. After doing a very tiny bit of research, I learned it was an Eastern Collared Lizard. Make sure you click on the pictures to enlarge them and see all the detail of these creatures. The desert really is beautiful.
Lizzie's back at it: still chasing the sprinkler around the yard. We're glad she's feeling better!
Taylor built these shelves in our laundry room last week. I'm so impressed! If I tried to do something like that, it would take me much longer, and it would look much worse.
1 comment:
What up sister-got-a-blog? The internet brings us together again.
And you probably meant, "If you made those shelves, they wouldn't have looked nearly as good." Just saying. Also, I'm very sassy and sarcastic and that probably doesn't translate over the internet well. I love you soooooo much.
Post a Comment