Taylor's new truck!
I love spring! Here in Arizona, it is basically summer, but new things are growing just the same. One of my favorite things is to see cacti, which look spiny and prickly for most of the year, bloom. They are gorgeous. We have a tiny little barrel cactus that has bloomed twice, and as you can see, the flower is bigger than the cactus. I think there are some spiritual parallels to be drawn...any thoughts?


I also love cake. :) I actually made the marshmallows...not too bad, huh?
4 comments:
That cake looks INCREDIBLE! Yum!
I didn't know that 1)Taylor hated his Escape and 2)that he got a new truck. That's just wrong!
It was funny - when we roasted some of the marshmallows in our chiminea, they went from solid to completely melted in about 3 seconds. Maybe they put something in marshmallows to even out their melting?
I think the truck decision was a good one. Dogs and trucks are synonymous. Lizzie will now be much better, and was probably sick of the Escape. I am a little concerned, however, what their seatbelts will be shaped like.
Post a Comment