Thursday, October 31, 2013
Love my husband!
I was thinking today about how very lucky I am to have a husband who almost always - really - says the right thing. I want to share part of what he wrote to me for my 30th birthday:
"This is my prayer for you this year: that you hold on. That you are granted deep peace in a tumultuous time. That you are shown mercy in big ways and in little ways, and that God continues to pull back the curtains for you to see even more of his little mercies. That Natalie and Julia and I would be a blessing to you as you are a blessing to us. That the Lord would lead you to quiet waters and restore your soul. And that we would look back on this time in our lives and realize that it was a crucible that strengthened our marriage, our faith, and and our love for each other."
The peace that comes from Taylor's gentle spirit is affecting me, and we are getting through this time together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Taylor, you're awesome.
What deeply prophetic words. We are praying these words for you too as you continue to make your way through the crucible of your 31st year.
Post a Comment