Sunday, July 17, 2011

Progress


Here I am at 32 weeks. Sometimes 2 months sounds like an eternity to wait to meet this little one; other times I don't know how I'll get everything done. I feel pretty good on the whole, although I'm definitely starting to feel the frontward pull of my body. But, little one has been moving like crazy this week, and we have been delighted to feel and watch her acrobatics. We continue to pray for her safe arrival and good health.

I love the bedding that we got for our little one! I love it so much that I went a little crazy when I found out that Babies R Us wasn't carrying it any more. I spent about an hour on the phone convincing the Phoenix store to ship the bedding to Tucson. When it arrived to our house, Taylor and I set up the crib almost immediately. I was not disappointed!

We've been blessed by many people's hand-me-downs and gifts. We love this little robe that a coworker gave us. We've also been plugging away on various projects. Hopefully we'll have the nursery finished in time for baby girl's arrival!

1 comment:

K said...

The crib and bedding looks beautiful! So sweet (and pink! I love pink!) :)
Your daughter is so blessed to be so anticipated by her parents and welcomed into such a loving home!