Tuesday, April 22, 2008

We've been chastised many times for taking so long to update our blog; apologies. We've been slightly busy! Between the six weeks straight of company, my orchestra schedule, and changing our plans for next year entirely, the blog wasn't exactly a priority :) And now I'm feeling a bit lazy, so I'm simply going to attach a link where you can see all of our pictures from the last six weeks: http://picasaweb.google.com/christine.shipman/GuestsSpring2008
I did pick some of the highlights for you to view below.

And regarding the "changing our plans for next year entirely:" we're staying in Tucson for at least another year! Turns out that I'm not so sure about counseling right now and want some more time to think about it. We'll miss being closer to our friends and family, but we do love Tucson and won't mind keeping the climate for another year. I'll be looking at various options for a Master's program, and Taylor will go full-time at the consulting firm that he's been at this year. Questions or comments? Love to you all.


With Dan and Leigh at the U of A.



At Sarah's shower.



With Megan and Grant on Mt. Lemmon.


With my parents, Jeanne, and Linda; celebrating my parents' birthday
Posted by Picasa

No comments: